Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Elder Luke Nielson MTC Boy

Welcome all to the Elder Luke Nielson Chronicles. I (Ross Nielson) will be posting Luke's letters home and information regarding him here. I will post a link from this to Facebook also.

If you would like to send Luke email, please do so by sending to luke.nielson@myldsmail.net. If you would like to send him letters and packages, you can send them through dearelder.com

His address until November 28th is:

Elder Luke Nielson
28/11/2016 5A
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

Please don't send anything of value, as they said it won't make it. I will post his mission address soon for after the 28th. 

If you would like to contact me, and be put on a mailing list for Luke's email, please email me at nielsonross@msn.com or text me at 360-269-7007.

No comments:

Post a Comment