Friday, November 18, 2016

2016/11/16


everything is going great. my week is great as well. i have been studying mostly. my schedule fro a normal day is wake up, study, eat breakfast, study, eat lunch, study, eat dinner, study, plan for the next day and go home and sleep. wew get gym time for an hour everyday for an hour except sunday. we usually go play volleyball. my main goal is being able to understand people when they speak spanish especially when they talk fast. i got an email from austin potter, and one of the people who went home from my zone, but thats pretty much it.

yes i would love a package. goodies would be great and something else as well if you dont mind. send stuff you think i would like plz.

have you gotten a letter yet from me?

i met an Elder Nielson yesterday, i had my companion take a picture of us, i will send it next time. dad do you have any family that lives in utah?

until next time, love you guys

Elder Nielson




No comments:

Post a Comment