Sunday, December 4, 2016

2016/11/30 Mailing Addresses, and Welcome Back to the U.S.

Hi all!

I googled Luke's location, and his place is a couple miles from the Rio Grande and Mexico. He is about 10 miles from Juarez Mexico. Exciting times! He just arrived in his first area last Monday, and we should get his first P-Day email on 12/5 or so. Thanks for following, and here are some addresses if you feel the need to send him something. He is very fond of cookies and Reese's candy. 

Thanks,

Ross

Here is his transfer email:

Hey im emailing to tell you I made it to my first area safely. my trainer is great, his name is Elder Jones, and I think I am his last companion. I am in a place called Socorro Texas. My new p-day is Monday so that is when I will next email you. 

If you send me stuff please send packages to:

9460 Ariel Rico Court
El Paso, TX 79907 

This is a member that my companion has his fam send packages to a because we live so far from he mission home. My mission home address is 

4400 presidential Dr. NE suite E
Albuquerque, NM  87109 

You can send letters if you want to 

13071 Soccoro Rd, apt #722 
San Elizario, TX 79849



Elder Nielson


No comments:

Post a Comment